|Product||Recommended Care Instructions|
Handle with care to avoid chips or damage. May break if dropped or bent
Each product is sealed with a natural wax to protect from water exposure and damage. It is recommended to wipe strong stains such as coffee, wine, etc. as soon as possible and gently wipe down with a warm soapy cloth
Not microwave and dishwasher safe. Not recommended for food use
Avoid direct contact with anything extremely hot and do not use the surface for cutting.
As our candles are hand poured, slight imperfections and color variations may appear by nature. They may also come with small white marks, known as "frosting" which is a natural occurrence with soy wax.
Burn candle within sight to prevent fire and serious injury
Keep away from drafts and vibrations and out of reach of children and pets
Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire
To increase the life of your candle, do to not burn over 1 hour at a time and always trim the wick before every burn.